Healthy Dark Chocolate Chip Raspberry Banana Bread is here! It’s super fluffy, perfectly moist, gluten-free, vegan, oil-free and refined sugar-free! You can easily make them into banana bread muffins too!
- 2 Large Overripe Bananas (About 1 Cup Mashed)
- 2 Eggs (See Notes for Egg Substitute)
- 2 Tbs Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ Cup Honey or Pure Maple Syrup (I buy mine in bulk)
- 1½ Cups Oat Flour (I make my own in 3 steps!) (I used 1.5 scoops of protein powder instead)
- ½ Cup Blanched Almond Flour (or Cashew Flour) (added 1 cup of almond flour)
- Dash of Pink Himalayan Salt
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Heaping Cup Fresh Raspberries (lightly tossed in oat flour) + a few extra for topping
- ⅓ Cup Dark Chocolate Chips or Chopped Chocolate Bar + a few extra for topping
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. and line a 9×5 loaf pan with parchment paper or grease with coconut oil. In a medium bowl, add the ripe bananas and mash with the back of a fork until smooth. Add in the eggs, almond milk, vanilla, and honey. Mix until smooth.
2. Fold in oat flour, almond flour, and pink salt. Then, fold in baking powder, raspberries and chocolate chips until just combined.
3. Transfer batter to loaf pan and bake at 350 F. for 35-40 minutes until a toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs and the top is set. (Mine was perfect after 35 minutes).
4. Let cool for 10 minutes before cutting and enjoying! The bread will be super moist right out of the oven because the raspberries (I like it like this), but if you let it sit longer the liquid from the raspberries will absorb a bit more. Store in an airtight container on the counter for 3 days, in the fridge for up to 10 days or freeze for up to 3 months!
This recipe comes from our friends at Secretly Healthy Home (original recipe linked below)
Healthy Dark Chocolate Chip Raspberry Banana Bread – Secretly Healthy Home