– 4 cups Oats
– 1.5 cups Protein Powder
– 4 tsp Cinnamon
– 6 Bananas (leave 2 for the top of the bar)
– 4 Eggs
– 2 cups Almond Milk
– 1/2 cup Maple Syrup
– 4 tsp Vanilla Extract
– 1/2 cup chocolate chips
– In a large bowl, stir together the dry ingredients (excluding chocolate chips).
– In another mixing bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients.
– Pour the wet ingredient mixture into the dry and stir well to combine.
– Pour into 9×13 baking pan that’s lined with parchment paper and spread evenly.
– Add sliced bananas and chocolate chips to top. (I also added shredded coconut)
– Bake @ 350 degress for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and cool for 20 minutes before cutting.
This recipe comes from our friends at Hannah Magee.
High Protein Banana Bread Baked Oatmeal