- 2 1/4 cups Almond Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 6 tablespoons Honey
- 4 1/2 tablespoons melted Coconut Oil
- 2 teaspoons Lemon extract
- zest of 1 Lemon
- 1 1/4 cups fresh Blueberries
- 1/2 cup sliced Almonds
- Preheat your oven to 350°F / 175°C. Line a 12 cup muffin tin with muffin liners.
- Combine the almond flour, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
- In another medium bowl, combine the eggs, honey, melted coconut oil, lemon extract and zest.
- Stir the almond flour mixture into the wet mixture and stir until well combined. Fold in the blueberries.
- Fill each of the 12 liners about halfway. If you like, sprinkle some sliced almonds over the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes. A toothpick inserted in the middle should come out clean and they should be golden brown. Immediately turn out onto a wire rack to cool. They tend to get greasy if you let them sit in the pan.
This recipe comes from our friends at Taxanerin Baking.
Blueberry Lemon Muffins- gluten free, dairy free, grain free